On March 1, the 2023 NordCham Association (AGM) Annual General Meeting was held successfully in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City with the attendance of more than 50 members in both cities.
Annual Report and development orientation of Nordcham Association 2022
Final Report 2022
At the meeting, the Board of Directors reported on operations, financial statements, and achievements in 2022. Especially, NordCham Vietnam has had impressive development when:
- Reaching nearly 150 members
- Revenue doubled to increase sponsorship activities.
- Promote cooperation and stronger attachment with EuroCham Vietnam in more fields than in 2021.
Nordcham Association Development Orientation 2023
President Thue Quist Thomasen highlighted NordCham's role in promoting Nordic businesses and their cooperation with Vietnamese businesses and the Government toward a quality investment strategy for the country.
CEO Zung Nguyen presented the strategic direction for 2023 and upcoming projects to bring more added value to NordCham members.
CEO of Eimskip Vietnam was elected to the NordCham Board of Directors 2023
Members attending with voting rights approved the 2022 financial statements and elected Krister Kling and Jess Rueløkke as Honorary Auditors again. A new Board of Directors with 12 members of the Board of Directors has also been elected.
Along with the goal of sharing, connecting, and aiming for community value. Eimskip representative, Mr. Tran Thanh Long - CEO of Eimskip Vietnam has applied for the Nordcham 2023 Board of Directors. This is the 2nd time Mr. Long joins the Board of Directors, in 2022 he has assumed the position of Icelandic Business Community.
With great excitement, we would like to announce NordCham’s Board of Directors 2023:
- MS. ANITA H. HOLGERSEN, SENIOR DIRECTOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & COUNTRY REPRESENTATIVE VIETNAM | EQUINOR VIETNAM
- MR. CHRISTER HORN AF ÅMINNE, COUNTRY MANAGER PRODUCTION FOR VIETNAM AND CAMBODIA | H&M GROUP
- MR. CHRISTIAN VOHNSEN, GROUP CFO | SCANCOM INTERNATIONAL
- MS. EVA MARIA HANSEN, HEAD OF PARTNERING AND OPERATIONS | LEGO MANUFACTURING VIETNAM
- MR. GIAFAR SAFAVERDI, MANAGING DIRECTOR | IKEA
- MR. LONG TRAN, MANAGING DIRECTOR | EIMSKIP VIETNAM
- MR. MARCUS SOHLBERG, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR | ASIA PERSPECTIVE
- MR. ROBERT AMELN, MANAGING DIRECTOR | FOOD SOURCE VIETNAM
- MR. SIVERT SKÅRN, GENERAL DIRECTOR | VARD VUNG TAU
- MR. SØREN ROED PEDERSEN, CEO | JULIE SANDLAU VIETNAM
- MR. STUART LIVESEY, CEO | COPENHAGEN OFFSHORE PARTNERS (COP) VIETNAM & LA GAN WIND
- MR. THUE QUIST THOMASEN, CEO | DECISIONLAB
This is pride and happiness when we continue to accompany Nordcham. Hopefully, with the difficult situation in the current economy, we will bring value creation to the members of the Association.